(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
Nothing says the weekend like chocolate chip cookies! These 7 ingredient chocolate chip cookies are gluten free, vegan, and paleo, as well as sugar free and keto friendly. They’re the perfect easy treat to whip up over the weekend and can be made in less than 30 minutes! Full recipe below.
How do I make these chocolate chip cookies sugar free and keto friendly?
I used pure maple syrup in these chocolate chip cookies, but you can use sugar free maple syrup if you want to keep the recipe sugar free and keto friendly. You can also use sugar free chocolate chips!
What ingredients will I need for these chocolate chip cookies?
If you want to make these 7 ingredient chocolate chip cookies, here’s what you’ll need:
- almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- pure maple syrup (or honey)
- pure vanilla extract
- coconut flour
- baking powder
- dairy free chocolate chips
What nut and seed butters can I use?
If you don’t want to use almond butter in this recipe, feel free to use cashew butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter, or walnut butter instead!
Where can I find dairy free chocolate chips?
Both Enjoy Life Foods and Hu Kitchen offer delicious dairy free chocolate chips. Enjoy Life Foods has semi-sweet, white, and dark dairy free chocolate chips. Hu Kitchen offers semi-sweet chocolate chips sweetened only with dates! If you want to try Hu Kitchen chocolate chips, use my code bigleybasics for 15% off.
How do I store these 7 ingredient chocolate chip cookies?
I like to store these cookies in a sealed container on the counter for 4-5 days. Or you can freeze them for long term storage!
Can I eat the cookie dough?
This recipe is vegan and made without regular flour, so it is perfectly fine to eat the dough. Instead of baking the dough, I will sometimes make edible cookies dough bites!
Looking for more gluten free cookies?
Here are some more cookie recipes for you!
7 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt (use 1/4 tsp if using unsalted almond butter)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a medium sized bowl and mix until a dough forms. If the dough is too dry, add more almond butter, sweetener, or more water. If the dough is too wet, add more coconut flour.
- Once you have a nice cookie dough consistency, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough with a cookie dough scoop and place cookie dough on a lined baking tray (recipe makes 8 cookies).
- Flatten cookie dough with a fork.
- Bake cookies at 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven and let them cool slightly before enjoying!