(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
If you love buffalo chicken, you’re going to love this dairy free buffalo chicken dip! It’s made with just a couple simple ingredients and is gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. It’s the perfect easy appetizer!
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 4-6 servings.
What ingredients do I need for this buffalo chicken dip?
You’ll need just a couple simple ingredients for this buffalo chicken dip. They are:
- dairy free cream cheese
- cooked chicken
- dairy free milk
- buffalo sauce
- red bell pepper
What kind of dairy free cream cheese should I use?
I like to use Kite Hill dairy free plain cream cheese. It’s made with almond milk and contains minimal ingredients.
What kind of buffalo sauce do you use?
Do I have to include the celery and bell pepper?
No! If you prefer to omit the celery and bell pepper from your dip, that is totally fine. The recipe will still be delicious!
What kind of dairy free milk should I use?
You can use whatever kind of dairy free milk you prefer in this recipe, just make sure it is plain, unsweetened dairy free milk! I recommend almond milk, oat milk or cashew milk.
What should I serve this dip with?
I find this dip is best served with gluten free crackers, gluten free bread, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies (I like cucumber, celery and carrots).
Looking for more savory snacks?
Try my sweet and spicy party mix! It’s not too sweet or too spicy, just the right balance of both!
Ready to make this dairy free buffalo chicken dip? The full recipe is below!
Dairy Free Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8 oz dairy free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped/shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a shallow glass dish with cooking spray (I used a 9-inch pie plate).
- While the oven preheats, add all of the ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix well until throughly combined.
- Add the mixture to the prepared glass dish and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- After baking top the dip with more chopped celery and bell pepper, give the dip a stir, and then serve!