(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
These crispy hash brown breakfast sandwiches are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! They’re made using hash brown patties, eggs, avocado, and homemade beef sausage patties. They’re naturally gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free, and can also be made sugar free! If you’re a breakfast sandwich lover, you need to give these a try.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe will make 8 hash brown breakfast sandwiches. I typically find that 2 breakfast sandwiches is a good serving size, so I would say this recipe serves about 4!
What ingredients will I need to make these hash brown breakfast sandwiches?
- Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- Oregano, basil, sage & onion Powder
- Salt & pepper
- Coconut sugar (optional)
- Hash brown patties
Can I add other ingredients to these hash brown breakfast sandwiches?
Yes! Feel free to add any other ingredients you want to add to these breakfast sandwiches! These breakfast sandwiches would be delicious with hot honey, hot sauce, tomato, homemade ketchup, or even bacon!
Why use Laura’s Lean ground beef?
I used Laura’s Lean ground beef in this recipe because it cooks quickly and hardly produces any grease! It’s also lower in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol than most other beef products, making it a great source of lean, clean protein. Laura’s Lean is the #1 selling natural beef brand in America and all of their products are made without added hormones and antibiotics, which I love! If you’re looking for a healthier protein option for everyday recipes, I highly recommend Laura’s Lean. (AD)
Where can I find Laura’s Lean ground beef?
How long will these breakfast sandwiches stay fresh?
The hash brown patties, eggs, and beef sausage patties will all keep in the fridge for about 4-5 days. I would recommend adding the avocado the to sandwiches just before consuming so it doesn’t turn brown!
Looking for more breakfast recipes?
Try some of my other easy breakfast recipes!
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chip Oat Flour Muffins
- Homemade Plain Bagels
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Ready to make these breakfast sandwiches? The full recipe is below!
Hash Brown Breakfast Sandwiches
For the Sausage Patties
- 1 lb Laura's Lean 92% Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 avocados
- 16 hash brown patties
- 8 eggs
- Cook the hash brown patties according to package directions (I baked mine in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping them over after 10 minutes).
- While the hash brown patties cook, prepare the breakfast sausage: mix together the ground beef, spices, and optional coconut sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Divide the beef mixture into 8 evenly sized sausage patties (I like to make them pretty thin so they cook through).
- Bring eat a griddle or skillet to medium-low heat and grease lightly with coconut oil or olive oil. Cook the sausage patties for several minutes on each side, until cooked through (I cooked the sausage patties for 4 minutes on each side).
- Once the sausage patties are cooked, remove them from the heat. Cook the eggs using the same greased griddle/skillet. Once the eggs ar ecooked, remove from the heat.
- Once the hash brown patties are cooked, remove them from the oven and assemble the hash brown sandwiches. Top half of the hash brown patties with a cooked sausage, fried egg and 1/4 avocado, and then place the remaining hash brown patties on top. Enjoy immediately!