(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
Looking for a fun 4th of July treat? This 3-ingredient frozen yogurt bark is the perfect option! It’s light, refreshing, and so easy to make. This recipe is naturally gluten free and refined sugar free, and it can also easily be made dairy free! If you’re not making this for the 4th of July holiday, feel free to use whatever fruit you like (or other toppings!).
How many people does this recipe serve?
This frozen yogurt bark recipe serves about 4 people. Feel free to double or triple the recipe to serve more guests!
What ingredients do I need?
You’ll need just 3-4 simple ingredients to make this dessert. They are:
- Yogurt (I use dairy free)
- Sweetener (optional, I used honey)
- Fresh Fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
- Blue Spirulina Powder (optional)
What kind of sweetener should I use?
If you’re using unsweetened yogurt for this recipe, I recommend adding some sweetener to the yogurt. You can use whatever sweetener you prefer – raw honey, pure maple syrup, date syrup, coconut sugar, monk fruit, etc. Or you can use stevia, just use a little bit because it is so sweet. Or simply use a sweetened yogurt instead and omit the sweetener.
Where can I find dairy free yogurt?
What kind of fruit should I use?
You can use whatever fruit you like! I used strawberries and blueberries for this dessert to make it red, white, and blue. If you’re not using this dessert for the 4th of July, you can use whatever fruit you want! I think mango, kiwi, grapes, pineapple, and raspberries would be delicious!
Can I use other toppings?
Absolutely! If you want to add some granola, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or any other toppings, feel free. This recipe would be delicious with any of those toppings!
Where do I find blue spirulina powder?
I like to use this blue spirulina powder. You can get it from Amazon!
How do I store this frozen yogurt bark?
You’ll want to store the frozen yogurt bark in the freezer. It should last for about 2-3 months!
Looking for other frozen desserts?
If you’re in the mood for other frozen desserts perfect for summer, try some of my favorites below!
Ready to make this frozen yogurt bark? The full recipe is below!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt (I use dairy free)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- chocolate chips (I use dairy free)
- peanuts (or other nut)
- Add the yogurt, peanut butter, and protein powder to a medium sized dish and mix until smooth and creamy. Next, pour the yogurt onto a tray lined with parchment paper and spread it out. Set aside.
- Add some chocolate chips to a small microwave safe dish and heat until melted, stirring frequently so they don't burn. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the yogurt.
- Drizzle some peanut butter over the yogurt and swirl it in using a butter knife or toothpick. Top the yogurt with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Place the bark in the freezer to harden overnight, or for at least 6+ hours.
- Once frozen, remove the bark from the freezer, break it into bite sized pieces, and enjoy!