(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
Looking for a fun 4th of July treat? This 3-ingredient frozen yogurt bark is the perfect option! It’s light, refreshing, and so easy to make. Plus, it’s gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. If you’re not making this for the 4th of July, feel free to top with whatever toppings you like!
How many people does this recipe serve?
This frozen yogurt bark recipe serves about 4 people. Feel free to double or triple the recipe to serve more guests!
What ingredients do I need?
You’ll need just 3-4 simple ingredients to make this dessert. They are:
- Yogurt (I use dairy free)
- Sweetener (optional, I used honey)
- Fresh Fruit (I used strawberries and blueberries)
- Blue Spirulina Powder (optional)
What kind of sweetener should I use?
If you’re using unsweetened yogurt for this recipe, I recommend adding some sweetener to the yogurt. You can use whatever sweetener you prefer – raw honey, pure maple syrup, date syrup, coconut sugar, monk fruit, etc. Or you can use stevia, but just use a little bit because it is so sweet. Or simply use a sweetened yogurt instead and omit the sweetener!
Where can I find dairy free yogurt?
What kind of fruit should I use?
You can use whatever fruit you like! I used strawberries and blueberries for this dessert to make it red, white, and blue. If you’re not using this dessert for the 4th of July, you can use whatever fruit you want! I think mango, kiwi, grapes, pineapple, and raspberries would all be delicious!
Can I use other toppings?
Absolutely! If you want to add some granola, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or any other toppings, feel free. This recipe would be delicious with any of those toppings!
Where do I find blue spirulina powder?
I like to use this blue spirulina powder. You can get it from Amazon!
How do I store this frozen yogurt bark?
You’ll want to store the frozen yogurt bark in the freezer. It should last for about 2-3 months!
Looking for other frozen desserts?
If you’re in the mood for other frozen desserts perfect for summer, try some of my favorites below!
Ready to make this frozen yogurt bark? The full recipe is below!
Patriotic Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt (I use dairy free)
- sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, stevia, etc.)
- 1/4 tsp blue spirulina powder
- fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Add the yogurt and sweetener to a medium sized bowl and mix until smooth and creamy. Swirl in the blue spirulina powder, if using.
- Next, pour the yogurt onto a tray lined with parchment paper and spread it out. Top with fresh berries.
- Place the bark in the freezer to harden overnight, or for at least 6+ hours.
- Once frozen, remove the bark from the freezer, break it into bite sized pieces, and enjoy!