(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
This raspberry white chocolate mousse is perfect for spring! It’s light, full of flavor, and so refreshing. This recipe is naturally vegan and gluten free, and can also be made sugar free if needed – details below. If you’re a raspberry dessert lover, you will adore this recipe.
What ingredients do I need for this raspberry white chocolate mousse?
If you want to make this delicious dessert, here’s what you’ll need:
- dairy free white chocolate
- firm tofu (or dairy free yogurt)
- pure maple syrup or raw honey, optional
How can I make this raspberry white chocolate mousse sugar free?
To make this recipe sugar free, simply use sugar free white chocolate. Brand like Let’s Bake Believe and Lily’s Sweets both offer sugar free white chocolate. If you are adding the optional sweetener to the raspberries, feel free to use a sugar free sweetener like sugar free maple syrup.
What white chocolate did you use?
I personally used Enjoy Life Foods dairy free white chocolate chips for this recipe and they worked extremely well.
What if I don’t want to use tofu?
If you’re allergic to soy or prefer not to consume it, you can replace the tofu with 12 ounces of dairy free yogurt. To make a thicker mousse (since yogurt can be a bit runny depending what brand you use), add some dairy free cream cheese to the recipe (in place of some of the dairy free yogurt). Kite Hill offers dairy free plain unsweetened yogurt and cream cheese.
How long does this mousse last?
This raspberry white chocolate mousse will last in the fridge for 5 days!
Looking for mousse recipes?
If you love mousse, you’ll love these mousse and pudding recipes!
Ready to make this white chocolate mousse? The full recipe is below!
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse
For the White Chocolate Mousse
- 12 oz firm tofu
- 6 oz dairy free white chocolate chips
For the Raspberry Sauce
- 6 oz raspberries
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or raw honey (optional)
- Place the white chocolate chips in a medium sized glass bowl and heat in the microwave until melted, stirring frequently so they don’t burn.
- While the chocolate melts, purée the tofu in a food processor or high speed blender.
- Once puréed, add the tofu to the white chocolate and mix until smooth. If the white chocolate begins to clump, heat the mixture in the microwave until the chocolate is melted again.
- Place the white chocolate mousse in the refrigerator to chill.
- Next, add the raspberries to a small glass dish and heat in the microwave until warm and juicy. Mash the raspberries with a fork until smooth.
- Optional — add 1 TBS pure maple syrup or honey to the raspberries to sweeten them (I do this, as I prefer my raspberries sweetener).
- Place the raspberry sauce in the refrigerator to chill.
- After several hours, remove the mousse and the raspberry sauce from the refrigerator.
- Layer the mousse with the raspberry sauce in little dessert dishes and enjoy!