(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
This peanut butter chocolate frozen yogurt bark is one of my absolute favorite summer treats. It’s made with just 5 ingredients and is gluten free, dairy free, high protein, and sugar free friendly! It’s so easy to make, so refreshing, and such a satisfying treat. If you’re a peanut butter chocolate lover, you have to give this recipe a try!
How many people does this recipe serve?
I would say this recipe serves about 4 people. But honestly, it’s totally up to you! If you’re hungry enough, you could eat this entire recipe yourself (or just share it with a friend!). It’s the perfect movie night snack.
What ingredients will I need?
You’ll need just 5 simple ingredients to make this dessert. They are:
- Yogurt (I use dairy free)
- Vanilla protein powder (or other sweetener)
- Peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- Chocolate Chips (I use dairy free)
- Peanuts (or other nut)
What kind of protein powder did you use?
I used Truvani organic plant based vanilla protein powder. I am honestly so obsessed with this protein powder. It is only 5 ingredients and contains no artificial ingredients, flavors, or colors. It also tastes so good!
Do I have to use protein powder?
No! If you don’t want to use protein powder in this recipe, you can replace the protein powder with some raw honey, pure maple syrup, date syrup, coconut sugar, or monk fruit. Or you could even use stevia, just use a little bit because it is so sweet! Another option is to simply use a sweetened yogurt instead and omit the sweetener altogether.
Where can I find dairy free yogurt?
Do I have to use peanut butter/peanuts?
No! If you are allergic to peanuts or just don’t prefer them, you can use whatever nut butter and nut combination you prefer. This recipe would be delicious with almond butter/almonds, cashew butter/cashews, or pecan butter/pecans!
Can I use other toppings?
Absolutely! If you want to add some granola, fresh berries, other chopped nuts, or any other toppings, feel free. This recipe would be delicious with any of those toppings!
What chocolate chips do you recommend?
- Dairy Free: If you’re looking for dairy free chocolate chips, I would recommend Enjoy Life Foods dairy free chocolate chips. They have dark, semi-sweet, and white dairy free chocolate chips!
- Dairy Free and Refined Sugar Free: If you’re looking for chocolate chips that are dairy free and refined sugar free, I would recommend Hu Kitchen dairy free chocolate chips (they’re sweetened only with dates!). If you want to try these chocolate chips, use my code bigleybasics for 15% off.
- Dairy Free & Sugar Free: If you’re looking for dairy free chocolate chips that are also sugar free, I would recommend Lily’s dark chocolate chips. They’re sweetened with stevia!
How do I store this frozen yogurt bark?
You’ll want to store the frozen yogurt bark in the freezer. It should last for about 2-3 months!
Looking for other frozen desserts?
If you’re in the mood for other frozen desserts perfect for summer, try some of my favorites below!
Ready to make this frozen yogurt bark? The full recipe is below!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 cup unsweetened yogurt (I use dairy free)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter)
- chocolate chips (I use dairy free)
- peanuts (or other nut)
- Add the yogurt, peanut butter, and protein powder to a medium sized dish and mix until smooth and creamy. Next, pour the yogurt onto a tray lined with parchment paper and spread it out. Set aside.
- Add some chocolate chips to a small microwave safe dish and heat until melted, stirring frequently so they don't burn. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the yogurt.
- Drizzle some peanut butter over the yogurt and swirl it in using a butter knife or toothpick. Top the yogurt with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Place the bark in the freezer to harden overnight, or for at least 6+ hours.
- Once frozen, remove the bark from the freezer, break it into bite sized pieces, and enjoy!