(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
Ever want a cookie but don’t feel like making a whole batch? Yeah, me too. That’s why I love this single serve pumpkin cookie recipe. It’s perfect to make when you’re craving a sweet treat but don’t want 2 dozen cookies in your house! Plus, it’s made with just a couple simple ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. This recipe is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and easily made sugar free or high protein (see recipe notes).
What ingredients do I need to make this single serve pumpkin cookie?
To make this single serve pumpkin cookie you’ll need just a couple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry right now. If you don’t have oat flour, it is super easy make (see instructions below). Here’s what you’ll need:
- oat flour
- sea salt
- pumpkin pie spice
- baking powder
- coconut sugar, monk fruit or vanilla protein powder
- pumpkin puree
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy milk
- chocolate chips (optional)
How do I make this single serve pumpkin cookie sugar free?
To keep the recipe sugar free, simply use a sugar free granulated sweetener in the place of the coconut sugar (like monk fruit). Or simply use vanilla protein powder instead (see below). If you want to add chocolate chips to the cookie, use a sugar free chocolate chip brand like Lily’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips.
How do I make it higher in protein?
To make the cookie higher in protein, simply replace the coconut sugar with 1 TBS vanilla protein powder. I use Organifi vegan vanilla protein powder. You can view this protein and my discount code here.
Help, I don’t have oat flour!
No oat flour? No problem. You can easily make your own at home! To make homemade oat flour simply blend rolled/old fashioned oats in a high speed blender (or process in a food processor). Blend/process until a flour consistency is reached!
Ready to make this single serve pumpkin cookie? The recipe is below!
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 TBS coconut sugar, monk fruit or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 TBS pumpkin puree
- 1 TBS non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray.
- While the oven preheats, combine all of your cookie ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add in optional chocolate chips and stir again to combine.
- Place your cookie dough batter onto your prepared cookie sheet and smooth into a cookie shape.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Remove your cookie from the oven after 25 minutes and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).
To make the chocolate drizzle simply melt together 1 TBS chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil. Once melted, drizzle over the baked cookie.