(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
These strawberry açaí ice cream bars are a light, refreshing, and delicious summer treat. They’re lightly sweetened, creamy, and so easy to make. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free, and there’s no baking required! If you love strawberries and açaí, you have to give these no-bake strawberry açaí ice cream bars a try!
What ingredients will I need to make these strawberry açaí ice cream bars?
You’ll only need a couple simple ingredients to make these bars. Here’s what you’ll need:
- almond flour
- raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- full fat coconut milk
- raw cashews (or unsalted cashew butter)
- frozen strawberries
- frozen açaí
What if I don’t have frozen açaí?
If you don’t have frozen açaí packets, you can make this recipe with açaí berry powder instead. You’ll need 2 TBS. If you don’t have açaí berry powder, feel free to omit the açaí entirely. You’ll have delicious strawberry ice cream bars instead!
Do I have to use frozen strawberries?
No! If you prefer to use fresh strawberries instead of frozen, those will work just fine. Or you can make this recipe with another berry instead (blueberries, raspberries, mixed berries, etc.).
Need some more chocolate in your life?
If you want to make these açaí ice cream bars with a chocolate crust, simply replace 1/2 cup almond flour with 1/2 cocoa powder. This recipe is so delicious with a chocolate crust!
Looking for more frozen treats?
If you’re in the mood for more frozen desserts, try some of my favorite frozen treats below!
- paleo pumpkin pie ice cream bars
- frozen chocolate covered banana popsicles
- frozen snickers banana popsicles
- frozen yogurt bark
Ready to make these bars? The full recipe is below!
Açaí Ice Cream Bars
For the Crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBS raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the Açaí Ice Cream
- 1 (14oz) can full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup raw cashews (or 1/2 cup unsalted cashew butter)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or other berry)
- 200 grams (2 packets) frozen açaí
- 1/3 cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- First, prepare the crust: add the almond flour, sweetener, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined and a sticky crust begins to form.
- Next, line an 8×8 square baking dish with parchment paper and add the crust to the lined dish. Using a second sheet of parchment paper, gently press the crust down into the dish, making sure the crust covers the entire bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- Prepare the ice cream layer: add the coconut milk, cashews, frozen strawberries, frozen açaí, sweetener, and salt to a high speed blender and blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Once blended, pour the ice cream mixture over the prepared crust and place the bars in the freezer to harden overnight (or for at least 6 hours). Make sure the bars are set on an even surface in the freezer.
- After 6+ hours, remove the ice cream bars from the freezer. Let the bars thaw for 10 minutes before removing them from the dish.
- After removing the bars from the dish, slice and enjoy!