(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
These strawberry dragon fruit popsicles are the perfect summer treat. They’re easy to make, light and refreshing, and so delicious! They’re made with just 5 simple ingredients and are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. If you’re in the mood for a sweet summer pop, give this recipe a try!
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 10 popsicles. I used Miaowoof 10-count silicone popsicle molds from Amazon and they work so well. I highly recommend using these silicone popsicle molds!
What ingredients do I need to make these strawberry dragon fruit popsicles?
You’ll need just 6 simple ingredients to make these popsicles. They are:
- Dragon fruit
- Coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- Pure maple syrup or raw honey
- Pink himalayan salt
- Dragon fruit powder (optional, see below)
What kind of dragon fruit should I use?
You can use either a dragon fruit with pink skin and white flesh or a dragon fruit with pink skin and pink/red flesh. Either one will work in this recipe! If you use a dragon fruit with white flesh, you may want to add some dragon fruit powder to your popsicles to boost the color and flavor, since this kind of dragon fruit is less sweet than dragon fruit with pink/red flesh. The dragon fruit powder is optional, but I love the taste and color it gives the popsicles!
Where can I find popsicle molds?
I got my popsicle molds from Amazon! I love these 10-count silicone popsicle molds and use them all the time!
Should I use fresh or frozen strawberries?
It doesn’t matter whether you use fresh or frozen strawberries – either one will work! If you want to try using a different berry in the place of strawberries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.), go right ahead!
Looking for more frozen treats?
If you’re looking for more frozen desserts to enjoy this summer, try some of my favorites below!
- Chocolate Fudge Popsicles
- Frozen Snickers Banana Popsicles
- Frozen Banana Popsicles
- Patriotic Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bark
Ready to make these dragon fruit popsicles? The full recipe is below!
Strawberry Dragon Fruit Popsicles
- 3/4 cup full fat canned coconut milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1 large dragonfruit (white, pink or red flesh)
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (I use frozen strawberries)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 TBS dragon fruit powder (optional)
- Cut open the dragon fruit and scoop out the flesh. Add the flesh to a high speed blender, along with the strawberries, coconut milk, sweetener, salt, and optional dragon fruit powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into silicone popsicle molds (this recipe makes 10 popsicles). Place the lid on the popsicle molds and insert a popsicle stick into each popsicle.
- Place the popsicles in the freezer to harden overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- After the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the popsicle molds (I find it helps to push the popsicles out of the molds from the bottom). Enjoy immediately!