(This post may contain affiliate links. As an affiliate of Amazon and select brands, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.)
Can you think of anything better than rich, fudgy, and gooey peanut butter cheesecake brownies? I don’t know if I can… If you’re a fan of peanut butter, brownies, and cheesecake, these brownies were made for you. They’re gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and refined sugar free, and so easy to make.
How many brownies does this recipe make?
This recipe makes one 8×8 square pan of brownies. I like to cut the brownies into 16 squares. If you want to cut them into smaller pieces, feel free to do so.
What ingredients do I need to make these peanut butter cheesecake brownies?
Want to make these peanut butter cheesecake brownies? Here’s what you’ll need:
- almond flour
- cocoa powder
- baking powder
- flax eggs or regular eggs
- natural peanut butter (or other nut/seed butter if preferred)
- unsweetened yogurt (I use dairy free)
- pure maple syrup
- pure vanilla extract
What if I have a peanut allergy?
If you have a peanut allergy, feel free to use a different nut or seed butter in the place of the peanut butter. Some good options include cashew butter, almond butter, halzenut butter, tahini, or sunflower seed butter.
Where can I find dairy free yogurt?
You can find dairy free yogurt at most grocery stores! I personally like to use Forager Project unsweetened plain or unsweetened vanilla bean cashew milk yogurt. It’s delicious and made with just a couple simple ingredients.
How do I store these brownies?
You’ll want to store these peanut butter cheesecake brownies in a sealed container in the fridge. You can store them in the fridge for up to 5 days. For long term storage, store them in a sealed container in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Looking for more brownie recipes?
If you’re looking for more delicious brownies to make, check out some of these recipes!
- Double Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Frosted Peppermint Fudge Brownies
- Creme de Menthe Brownies
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Brownies
Ready to make these peanut butter cheesecake brownies? The full recipe is below!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
For the Brownie Layer
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 flax eggs or regular eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
For the Cheesecake Layer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain yogurt (I used dairy free)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
For the Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a square 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- While the oven preheats, mix together all of the brownie ingredients in a large bowl until the batter is smooth. Once mixed, pour the brownie batter into the lined baking dish and smooth it out.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and creamy. Gently spread the cheesecake layer over the brownie layer.
- In a small dish, mix together the chocolate sauce. Once mixed, drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cheesecake layer and swirl it in with a butter knife.
- Bake the peanut butter cheesecake brownies for 40 minutes, until set. Once the brownies are baked, let them cool completely on the stovetop.
- Once cooled, chill the brownies in the fridge for several hours. Once chilled, slice the brownies and serve! Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for long term storage.